February 24, 2012

Adele adorns Vogue


Fresh off the singer copping flack from fashion legend Karl Lagerfield who recently called her “a little too fat” Adele graces the cover of Vogue looking stunning. The 23-year-old, with a voice that is wise beyond its years, has a beauty that is as striking as her songs. Like any woman with a celebrity of her stature her appearance has come under fire. Adele says, 'I don’t want to be some skinny mini with my tits out. I really don’t want to do it and I don’t want people confusing what it is that I am about.'

Adele has seen the pain weight struggles cause young women and she doesn't want to go down that road herself. 'I don’t want that in my life,' she said. She admits to having no insecurities and doesn't listen to those who want to point out what they see as her flaws. She calls herself proud that she represents the majority of women.

Backtracking, Karl Lagerfield reminsed how 10 years ago he lost more than 60 pounds and has kept it off. Karl said, 'I know how it feels when the press is mean you to you in regards to your appearance.' He then called her a “beautiful girl” and noted his anticipation over her next album.

No comments:

Post a Comment