Vegan Stuffed Capsicums
- 4 capsicums
- 1 packet of vegetarian mince
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- finely sliced mixed vegetables (I used cabbage, celery, carrot and broccoli)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- pitted black olives
- nutritional yeast
- herbs and spices to taste
- Stir fry your vegetables with garlic and vegetarian mince until vegetables are soft.
- Add in the tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, olives and walnuts. Stir and leave to cook on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cut the tops off your capsicums and take out the core. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
- Spoon the cooked mince into the capsicums, top with nutritional yeast flakes and put on a foil covered tray. Cover all the capsicums with a sheet of foil before putting in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve with a side salad.