February 08, 2012
Pink Valentine's Day Heart Cookies
The perfect sweet gift for Valentines Day, these heart cookies are covered in decadent Lindt white chocolate and hundreds and thousands. Read this article for the quick and easy, delicious recipe.
Valentine's Heart Cookies
* 1 cup of plain flour
* 2 tablespoons of rice flour
* 2 tablespoons of corn flour
* 80 grams of butter
* 1 sachet of sugar-free strawberry jelly
* 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
* 3 tablespoons of water (or how ever much you need)
* 1 packet of Lindt white chocolate
* hundreds and thousands
1. Sift all the dry ingredients together.
2. Rub in the butter and add the jelly crystals.
3. Add the water until all the ingredients cling together and form a dough.
4. Refridgerate for 30 minutes.
5. Roll out the dough and cut out heart shapes.
6. Bake for 20 minutes in a moderate oven until the cookies hold their shape but aren't browned.
7. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
8. Melt white chocolate on low heat in the microwave and cover biscuits with chocolate, either half or fully coated.
9. Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands to finish and let set for 1 hour.
Under 100 calories per cookie.