Skinny gluten-free raspberry cake
- 1 cup of gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of high fibre porridge oats
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt (low-fat variety)
- 1teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of Natvia natural sweetener
- Mix the dry ingredients together (flour, porridge oats, baking powder).
- Mix together oil, yoghurt, vanilla, water and sweetener in a jug.
- Add the raspberries to the dry ingredients and pour in the wet and mix to combine.
- Pour batter into a well-oiled small cake tin and bake for 45 minutes in a moderate oven.
- The cake will be cooked when browned on top and set in the middle (because of the yoghurt the cake will be very moist).
- Let sit in the cake tin for 10 minutes before very carefully turning out!