May 26, 2012

Kelly Clarkson gets fit again


Kelly Clarkson embarked on a new exercise and healthy eating regimen to feel more confident about her frame. Just last week, the singer flaunted her new physique at the Billboard Music Awards. Kelly has credited her new relationship with kick-starting her weight loss.

“I have a boyfriend, and if I’m being completely honest, no-one likes to be not toned when you are dating someone. I’m eating better and working out, but I’ve always fluctuated within 20 pounds. My whole life I’ve been like that."

“I tone whenever I want, and I chose to now because my boyfriend and I are both really into it. But we don’t work out together. We did that once and I didn’t like huffing and puffing. I didn’t like looking all red and gross, so I don’t do that.”

"When people talk about my weight, I'm like, 'You seem to have a problem with it; I don't. I'm fine!,' Clarkson said in an interview with Self. "I'm never trying to lose weight – or gain it," she added. "I'm just being!"

kelly-clarkson-weight-loss-billboard-music-awards.jpg
Kelly pictured left at the Billboard Awards, noticeably slimmer than before on the right.

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you know that not only will you get delicious entrees, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu before ordering and choose the meals you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program online.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your doorstep.

    TRY IT NOW - home deliveries.

    ReplyDelete