May 14, 2012

How Holly Madison got her playboy body back


Holly's successful Vegas show 'Peep Show' sees the platinum bombshell tantalising crowds with her curves 6 days a week! Her active performances was what Holly considered her daily exercise so she relaxed her diet and no longer checked her scales. "I thought I could eat what I wanted and just burn it off during the show," she says. A little over a year later, Holly had gained 9 kilos (20 pounds) and developed a penchant for sugar and fried indulgences. "I love all foods, savoury and sweet. I am a pig," she said.

Since Holly's career is built on her gorgeous physique, it was not all that surprising when the managers of Peep Show pointed out Holly's weight gain. Still, she was hurt by the comments. "I always thought I looked fine. It was a shock to me when they told me to lose weight. I just feel like I market myself as a sex symbol, I don't market myself as a fitness model or a professional dancer so I feel like the way I look is fine!"

But when a series of unflattering paparazzi shots emerged, Holly sprung into action. Knowing her body would need to be in top shape for her role in Peep Show, Holly decided to amp up her fitness regime and take a closer look at her eating habits.
Holly Madison: If I could have a Barbie body, which has no cellulite, I totally would | holly madison celebrity quotes celebrity cellulite
"If I could have no cellulite, I would!"
Adding to her Peep Show performances, Holly started practicing yoga and pilates to burn calories and fat, and she did cardio workouts on the treadmill. She overhauled her diet, replacing refined carbohydrates with protein bars and increased her intake of lean meats, fruit and vegetables.
Holly Madison Needs to Lose Some Weight
Her transformation
It didn't take long before Holly was back to her Playboy days weight. "These days, I’m slim and fit, and I still have the fabulous curves I've always loved!"

Holly Madison
After
Beauty day: The actress was enjoying a drink in the sunshine whilst getting a spray tan
Before

No comments:

Post a Comment