May 24, 2012

Highlights from the Met Gala 2012

O M G this look is so fabulous. Karolina Kurkova wowed the crowd at this year's recent Met Gala in an amazing Rachel Zoe creation. I can only imagine Miss Zoe described it as 'I die..'. This isn't a look that many could pull off, but Karolina's supermodel status helps her to carry this mass of sequins, teamed with a matching turban. I am a bit obsessed but don't think I will attempt this look at home. A way to take inspiration from this look is to use a sequinned clutch, skirt or top as part of your usual Saturday night outfit combination.

Search.aspx.jpg

Some other stunners at the Met Gala this year (well my favourites at least) were:

2012_Met_Gala_01cc2-1.jpeg
Emily Blunt (see her cute actor husband on the side) in Calvin Klien looking super sophisticated
Dianna-Agron-In-Carolina-Herrera-2012-Met-Gala.jpg
Dianna Agron in Carolina Herrera (I love the green colour and her make up)
met-gala-2012-january-jones-atelier-versace.jpeg
The amazing January Jones in Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment