March 04, 2012

My Sydney trip

View from the Park Hyatt
I spent the last weekend in Sydney and despite the atrocious weather, I had a fabulous time. The highlight of the brief trip was going to the Park Hyatt on Friday evening for dinner, sitting harbourside with a view of The Opera House. The food was heavenly and gorgeously presented. We indulged in a sumptuous dessert tasting plate and my favourite was a melt-in-your-mouth summer pudding. I've never had a summer pudding like this one; it was rich and decadent but still had the refreshing coolness of berries.

Staying at the Four Seasons, we felt absolutely pampered and enjoyed divine spa treatments, buffet breakfasts and room service. I could almost say my favourite part of the whole hotel experience was the luxurious king size bed and steam shower! Yes I have fantasies of living in a hotel.

Enjoying dinner at Park Hyatt

My cauliflower and fontina croquettes

Fabulous Billie-Cart Salmon Rose
Halfway through our delicious dessert plate

Loving the beautiful giraffes at the zoo

Braving the rain to see the Sydney Harbour Bridge

My Four Seasons Spa manicure



One of my shopping purchases - love anything leopard!

No comments:

Post a Comment