- 600 grams of mixed seasonal berries eg. blueberries, strawberries or raspberries
- 2 tablespoons of raspberry liqueur
- 150 grams of pink and white marshmallows
- Vanilla ice-cream
- Put the berries and raspberry liqueur in a bowl and gently mix together. Transfer them to a large ceramic over-proof dish and evenly top with the marshmallows.
- Put the dish in the middle of the BBQ (or you could put the dish in a hot oven) and cook for 8 - 10 minutes. The berries should start bubbling and the marshmallows should look browned and toasty.
- Serve the gratin immediately with ice cream. (Take care the berries with be very hot.)
Note: Strawberries release liquid when they are heated and should be used in smaller proportion to the other berries.
|My way to store my impulsive marshmallow buy|