January 05, 2012

Selena Gomez reassesses her diet




Selena Gomez has a gorgeous figure and shows it off in her film clips for 'Like a Love Song' and 'Hit the Lights'. As her music career has begun to really take off, Selena's energy and health has become crucial. When Selena recently was hospitalised for exhaustion, she realised her diet was a contributing factor to her illness.

She admitted needing to cut back on junk food."I do eat. The problem is I don't eat right. I love everything that's possibly not good for me. I was a stubborn kid, so I got to eat whatever I wanted. I have to have creamed spinach or cheese on my broccoli. I have to have something that makes it not healthy. "I love M&Ms, Kit Kats, Snickers and Goobers at the movies."

While obviously these types of foods do not affect the weight of 18-year-old Selena, it obviously affects her energy levels and overall health. It is a reminder that despite your weight, there are many other motivations for eating healthfully. Transforming your favourite foods into healthier alternatives is key to permanently changing your lifestyle.

Go to skinny sweets and treats for healthy and fun recipes like carb-free pancakes, low-fat banana bread, skinny gingerbread cookies and reduced-fat lush chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment