These cookies contain no refined sugar, animal products or gluten, but that doesn't mean they aren't filled with lots of flavour. Not to mention, this cookie recipe is so much simpler than traditional types and takes mere minutes to prepare. You will one this recipe and I promise you will be making these cookies all the time, and everyone will thank you for it!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups of almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- Mix together the almond meal and baking powder, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and line a baking tray with greased proofed paper.
- Shape tablespoons of mixture into balls and place onto the tray, slightly flattening each down.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until golden.
- Take out the cookies and leave them to cool on the tray, then store in an airtight container.