- 1 block of low-fat cream cheese (450 grams)
- 2 tablespoons of Mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons of low-fat plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup of stevia or xylitol + 1 tablespoon
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of fresh coffee or espresso
- 1 tablespoon of Tia Maria, Kahlua or Amaretto
- 12 Italian sponge fingers
- 1 small block of sugar-free dark chocolate
- In a high speed blender or electric mixer, blend together the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese and greek yoghurt together. Add the vanilla extract and 1/2 cup of stevia/xylitol and mix until combined.
- Take out 6 martini or round champagne glasses, tea cups or small ramekins.
- Put of dollop of the cream mixture into each serving cup or glass.
- Add the alcohol and 1 tablespoon of sweetener into the coffee in a small bowl.
- Dip each sponge finger into the coffee mixture and put two into each glass.
- Top with the remaining cream mixture.
- Finish off each tiramisu with grated dark chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.