Coffee Vegan Balls
- 1 can of soy condensed milk
- 1 packet of plain vanilla biscuits
- 3 tablespoons of sugar-free chocolate coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon of dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of sultanas, soaked in a shot of espresso or a coffee tea bag
- 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut, plus 1/2 cup for rolling
- 2 tablespoons of Tia Maria
- Process the biscuits until crushed.
- Add the condensed milk, coffee powder, cocoa powder, tia maria and coconut, mix until combined. Add in the sultanas. If the mixture seems to wet, add more coconut until the right consistency is achieved.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until cool enough to handle more easily.
- Once cooled, use a tablespoon to spoon out the mixture and roll into balls. Coat the balls in coconut and place in a container to store. Either store in the freezer or fridge, depending how chilled you prefer them. Keep cool.