My Waldorf salad has a Christmas touch, with chopped pecans, sliced grapes, shredded roast chicken and amazing vegan soy mayonnaise. It's the perfect lunch recipe to make for friends at this time of the year (or any for that fact!).
My Christmas Waldorf Salad
- Shredded roast chicken, use as much as you have or like
- 4 sticks to celery, chopped into small pieces
- 8 green grapes, halved
- 1 handful of pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 a baby cos lettuce, roughly chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 handful of mung beans
- 1 handful of snow pea sprouts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of vegan mayonnaise
- Get a big salad bowl and pop in all your salad ingredients, chicken, nuts and mayonnaise and mix together.