January 13, 2013

Sweet Tofu Sundae

I love tofu; I could eat it every day and as a vegetarian, it is one of my staple foods. Lately, I have been running out of ideas for breakfast, especially if I want something sweet and I stumbled across this delicious recipe. This recipe is super quick and easy. Whip it up for breakfast or dessert.


Sweet Tofu Sundae

Serves 4

Ingredients:

  • 250 grams of soft tofu
  • 4 tablespoons of fresh orange juice
  • 4 teaspoons of honey or 2 teaspoons of stevia sweetener
  • 3 cups of fresh berries of your choice
Method:
  1. Drain the tofu and let strain in a sieve for 30 minutes or soak out some water with paper towels.
  2. Mix the tofu, orange juice, honey and 1 cup of berries in a blender.
  3. Divide the remaining berries into four small bowls and top with the tofu mixture. 
134 calories per serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment