- 1/2 cup of vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of stevia powder sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar of natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of plain flour
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together the peanut butter and sweetener. Add the two eggs and cream until combined and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla and ginger.
- On low speed, add the oats, flour and protein powder until just combined.
- Scoop out tablespoons of mixture onto a a large baking tray covered in greased-proof paper.
- Bake in a hot oven for 25 minutes, until cooked through and crisp.
- Let cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.