Oat Tahini Balls
- 3 cups of gluten-free quick oats
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 1/4 cup of sugar-free maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of Chia seeds
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 4 tablespoons of dessicated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out a spoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball. Coat the balls in the dessicated coconut (I cover a plate in a layer of coconut and roll each ball in the coconut to coat) and place on a plate to set.
- Let the oat balls sit for a few minutes and then transfer into a container to store.