Watermelon and Fetta Bites
- 1/2 a large seedless watermelon
- 50 grams of low-fat greek fetta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 6 black olives, seeded and finely sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of chopped flat-leaved parsley
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves
- Cut the watermelon into bite-sized cubes.
- Use a teaspoon or melon baller to scoop out the top of each watermelon cube.
- Cut the feta into small squares (small enough to fit inside the watermelon cube!) and sit in each watermelon cube.
- Toss the sumac, olives, parsley and thyme together and sprinkle a little on each cube.
- Best served freshly made.
- Makes 25 serves.