This smells so amazing, you will be conflicted on whether to eat it or smother your body in it. While technically edible, this concoction is designed to scrub you smooth and scent you in delicious zesty sweetness. Making your own body scrub will give you a chance to get crafty and create the most delicious exfoliator that is all natural and affordable.
Lemon Meringue Body Scrub
- 1/2 a cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 8 drops of lemon oil
- the zest of one lemon
- a few capsules of evening primrose oil
- Clean and sanitize a jar by soaking it in boiling water for ten minutes. I used a botanica juice jar I had on hand.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar, melted coconut oil, coconut and lemon oil. Add in the zest. Pierce the primrose oil tablets and squeeze into the mix. Make sure everything in combined.
- Put into your jar and top with a small handful of coconut to finish.