These protein truffles are filled with essential fats and are low in sugar, making them the perfect snack in between meals.
- 2 scoops of protein powder in chocolate or vanilla (I use Sunwarrior Vanilla)
- 1/4 cup of sultanas or chopped dates
- 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds (I used a mix of black and white)
- 1/4 cup of LSA
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 5 - 6 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil
- To coat: 2 tablespoons of cacao powder mixed with 1 tablespoon of stevia/extra chia seeds
- Mix together all the dry ingredients. Add the oil and a few tablespoons of water. Combine until the mixture starts to come together to form a dough. Keep adding water until the mixture is firm but not too sticky.
- Roll the mixture into bite-sizes balls and coat with cacao mix and/or chia seeds.
- Let set in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.