Peanut Butter, Banana and Choc Protein Truffles
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, natural and unsalted
- 2 teaspoons of sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Natvia sugar-free hot chocolate powder
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of vanilla pea protein powder
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 3 tablespoons of Natvia sugar-free hot chocolate powder, for rolling truffles
- Mix together all the ingredients until combined using a large spoon.
- On a medium sized plate, sprinkle out the 3 tablespoons of Natvia sugar-free hot chocolate powder.
- Take out a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. If the mixture is too sticky to handle, you can add more rolled oats or protein powder. If you can manage to roll the mixture into balls, roll it into the chocolate powder on the plate to coat and keep the balls from being so sticky.
- Put onto a plate covered with cling film or into a container and let set in the fridge.
- Will keep for a few days, if you can make them last that long!