Vegan power porridge
- 1/2 cup of Brookfarm's Power Porrij (this product is made from organic supergrains rich in proteins such as organic amaranth and quinoa, and organic golden flaxseed, as well as oats and barley) *If you don't have access to this product, you can use plain oats or a mixture of oats, barley and quinoa.
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1 teaspoon of Xylitol sweetener
- A handful of pepitas
- Sprinkle of blueberries
- 1 chopped dried fig
- 1 tablespoon of rawtella *see my other post on rawtella for the recipe for this sugar-free version of nutella
- In a small saucepan, heat up your porridge oats, water and sweetener on a low heat until it becomes creamy (3-4 minutes). If the porridge becomes too dry, add more water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Transfer your porridge into a serving bowl and top with rawtella, fig, blueberries and pepitas.