Flourless Coconut Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 large mashed banana
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of soy milk
- 2 scoops of protein powder
- 3 tablespoons of dairy-free sugar-free dark chocolate drops
- 3 tablespoons of stevia sweetener powder
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
- Heat up a large non-stick fry pan and spray with coconut oil.
- Pour an even amount of pancake mixture into the pan (my pan could fit four at a time).
- Cook on a medium heat until the edges of the pancake start to peel from the pan. When this happens, carefully flip each pancake using a rubber spatula.
- Cook on the other side for a few more minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with low-fat Greek yoghurt and berries.