Gluten-free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownies
- Bobs Red Mil Natural Food Brownie Mix
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 packet of dark chocolate buttons (whatever brand you prefer - or chop up some sugar-free dark chocolate)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of organic peanut butter, smooth
- 2 teaspoons of ground salt
- 1 disposable foil baking tin or brownie tin lined with baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare your baking dish with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, empty the brownie mix and add the oil, chocolate, egg, almond milk and vanilla extract. Mix together until combined.
- Pour the mixture into your tin and flatten with a spoon.
- Drizzle the peanut butter over the top and mix in softly with a spoon to create a swirl effect.
- Top with the salt.
- Bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes and take out to cool completely before slicing into squares.