- 1 egg and 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of almond or hazelnut meal
- a few chopped pecan
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of stevia or date sugar
- spray coconut oil
- sugar-free pancake syrup or maple syrup to serve
- Whisk the eggs together and add in the nut meal, pecans, protein powder and sugar. Mix until combined.
- Heat a small saucepan and coat with coconut oil. Once it is hot, add in the omelette mix.
- Cook for a few minutes before flipping one side over to fold the omelette. Turn the heat on low and cook for a few more minutes until the egg is set.
- Flip onto a plate and serve with syrup.