February 10, 2015

Missguided Active Wear - New Styles to Inspire Your Fitness!

It seems every brand has jumped on the active wear bandwagon and releasing a series of fitness gear to get you into the gym in style. Missguided to me is a very sexy brand which makes simple pieces that are often form fitting yet sophisticated. The brand paired with Nicole Sherzinger in a super sultry collection of dresses and separates that sung 'I am woman hear me roar.' This collection proved the brand understands a woman's body and it was this understanding that had me excited for their active wear range. For me, when I work out, I like to feel empowered and cute clothes help me to feel more confident and inspire a solid work out.




MISSGUIDED ACTIVE IS HERE. EMPOWERING AND CONFIDENT, WE’RE NOT HERE TO BE AVERAGE, WE’RE HERE TO MAKE YOU LOOK AWESOME AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRAIN INSANE WITH OUR BRAND NEW AND EXCLUSIVE SPORTSWEAR COLLECTION. FASHION MEETS FUNCTION WITH BODY-HUGGING SPORTS BRAS, CUT-OUT DETAIL HOODIES AND COSMIC PRINT GYM LEGGINGS. SO SQUAT NOW? IT’S TIME TO BRING YOUR A-GAME.

Browsing Missguided Active you are sure to feel inspired with their active page including awesome work out guides, interviews and profiles, tips on all things fit related like what to pack in your gym bag and what are the best fitness apps, plus heaps of motivational images to fire you up. 

I'd say my online shopping passion will fiercely continue...



No comments:

Post a Comment