Healthy Chocolate Valentine's Day Biscuits
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of seed mix
- 1/4 cup of spelt flour
- 1/2 cup of stevia
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- sugar-free raspberry jam
- icing pen (white)
- Mix dry ingredients together and stir through the wet until a dough has formed. Shape into a rough ball and refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Shape into small balls and flatten. You can now cut shapes out of the dough if you want to or leave in rounds. Make a small well in the centre of each biscuit using the back of a teaspoon. Fill with a small amount of jam.
- Bake for 10 minutes on low to medium heat until set.
- Leave to cool on a tray before transferring to a wire rack.
- When cooled, you can decorate with an icing pen if desired.