Enjoy your Easter chocolates this April with no guilt! Make these delicious raw chocolates in mere minutes. My Easter bunnies are packed with protein, low in sugar, gluten free AND vegan. Of course you can use whatever protein powder you like; I used my Sunwarrior powders. Get creative in the kitchen by whipping up these raw goodies in a variety of shapes, just use a trusty silicone mould to make sure you get the perfect result. If you want to give these as a gift, remember they melt quickly at room temperature.
Skinny Bunny Raw Chocolates
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons of almond meal
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 - 2 tablespoons of water (until mixture is liquid)
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons of cacao
- 3 tablespoons of Natvia
- Use any silicone mould you like to create these raw chocolates. I found the bunny-shaped mould at David Jones.
- Combine all the ingredients to make a caramel layer. You want the mixture to be runny enough to pour/drizzle into the moulds. Fill your moulds half way with the caramel mixture and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients to make the chocolate layer. Drizzle over the caramel to top the rest of the chocolates to finish.
- Put in the freezer for at least four hours or preferably over-night to completely set before turning out.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer. These will melt at room temperature and take them out shortly before serving.