Flaxseed, almond and cranberry bites
- 200 grams of almond meal (processed almonds)
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of flaxseed
- 4 sachets of stevia sweetener (I use Natvia brand)
- 2 handfuls of crasins (dried cranberries)
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond meal and flaxseed.
- On a low heat, warm the almond butter and coconut oil until slightly melted. Add in the stevia crystals and mix until dissolved.
- Add the melted mixture into the almond meal and flaxseed. Pour in the craisins and stir until the mixture is combined. If the mixture seems to wet, you can add more flaxseed.
- Spoon out a small tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat until all the mixture is used. Of course, you can make them as big or as small as you like.
Calories: 70 calories per ball (if you make 15 with the above quantities)